Wednesday, July 13, 2011

New Findings

While visiting Red.Neck Chic's blog and Southern Charm Cottage today, I learned about three great new places to shop! Red.Neck Chic has a booth at the Hillsboro Antique Mall with some fabulously funky stuff and her blog turned me on to Honeys Home+Style in Waco! I never knew there were such fabulous places so close! Southern Charm Cottage also posted about the Lone Star Antique Mall in Haltom City, check out their blogs for pictures...it all looks fabulous!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Haley! Lone Star is a HUGE mall - you will love it. I also just learned about a new mall called Antique Emporium in North Richland Hills - I'm anxious to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip and thanks for stopping by! I'll definitely have to go sometime!

    ReplyDelete